domingo, 10 de junio de 2012

I am the one.

There you are, with a smile, but I'm sorry little princess, you were fighting with the queen, the one who knows how to play the game and the one who knows every single rule of it. Well played anyway, is a pity I know you're not going to stop, but I'm ready for the war. You may win some battles, not a lot. So don't make your faith grow, because I will hit you back down in less than two seconds. 1,2, game over.
It's not personal, is just that he is mine, just mine. So you better say goodbye to him. Do not try again to say he is just your friend, because I'm going to make sure he'll become nothing to you. My best wishes and good luck, you will need it. And please, above all cry so I can feel better, cry. Love, the queen.


I am definitely, the one who is going to make him a better person, the one who is going to make him smile, the one who is going to make him feel butterflies, and make him admit he has feelings, even if he is a boy. Yes, is me, not you the one who is going to, in the very end, break his heart.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario